Membrane Integrity Testing
Membrane Integrity Testing (MIT) is a non-destructive diagnostic used to identify water leak entry and areas of trapped water within a flat or low-pitched roof construction. Using electronically charged bristles, it is a non-intrusive roof leak detection method can identify problematic areas with pinpoint precision. The failed roof areas are then clearly marked so that a schedule of remedial works can take place. With no guess work involved or the need to conduct flood testing, this method of water leak detection is painless, accurate and environmentally friendly.
- A fast and accurate method of locating leaks in most types of waterproofing membranes.
- The equipment is available for testing in both wet and dry conditions.
- The test equipment will detect leaks as small as small screw holes, normally without the need to remove surface coatings or make special provisions.
- All defects will be marked on the roof's surface with survey paint and plotted on a CAD drawing for the effective execution of repairs.
- This is an ideal solution for a quick and accurate reading of leaks in your roofs waterproofing membrane.
Remember, a roof with leaks and trapped water can become dangerous, quickly. To avoid a worst case scenario, contact us today for your free site survey.